Unlocker is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Unlocker from your systemCedrick Collomb
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Cedrick Collomb. Please open http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/
if you want to read more on Unlocker on Cedrick Collomb's page. Usually the Unlocker application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Unlocker directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Unlocker is C:\Program Files\Unlocker\uninst.exe. UnlockerAssistant.exe is the Unlocker's primary executable file and it occupies circa 17.00 KB (17408 bytes) on disk.
Unlocker is composed of the following executables which occupy 186.59 KB (191072
bytes) on disk:
- uninst.exe (76.59 KB)
- Unlocker.exe (93.00 KB)
- UnlockerAssistant.exe (17.00 KB)
This info is about Unlocker version 1.9.1
only. Click on the links below for other Unlocker versions:
...click to view all...
Unlocker is an application offered by Cedrick Collomb. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase Unlocker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Unlocker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Unlocker or simply click the Search feature and type in "Unlocker". The Unlocker application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Unlocker in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Unlocker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unlocker:
- The publisher is: http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unlocker\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Unlocker.
8. After removing Unlocker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Unlocker that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Unlocker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Unlocker by Cedrick Collomb from your computer, we are not saying that Unlocker by Cedrick Collomb is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Unlocker supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-29 13:14:02.447