This web page is about Unlocker 1.9.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Unlocker 1.9.2 from your PCCedrick Collomb
. Check out here
where you can read more on Cedrick Collomb. Please follow http://unlocker.emptyloop.com/
if you want to read more on Unlocker 1.9.2 on Cedrick Collomb's page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Unlocker folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Unlocker 1.9.2 is C:\Program Files\Unlocker\uninst.exe. Unlocker.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 122.00 KB (124928 bytes) on disk.
Unlocker 1.9.2 contains of the executables below. They take 229.56 KB (235070
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (96.00 KB)
- Unlocker.exe (122.00 KB)
- UnlockerInject32.exe (11.56 KB)
The current web page applies to Unlocker 1.9.2 version 1.9.2
If you are manually uninstalling Unlocker 1.9.2 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\README.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\Start Unlocker.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\Website.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\Unlocker.exe
Unlocker 1.9.2 is an application marketed by the software company Cedrick Collomb. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Unlocker 1.9.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Unlocker 1.9.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Unlocker 1.9.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Unlocker 1.9.2". The Unlocker 1.9.2 app will be found very quickly. When you select Unlocker 1.9.2 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Unlocker 1.9.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unlocker 1.9.2:
- The publisher is: http://unlocker.emptyloop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unlocker\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Unlocker 1.9.2.
8. After removing Unlocker 1.9.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Unlocker 1.9.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Unlocker 1.9.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Unlocker 1.9.2 by Cedrick Collomb from your PC, we are not saying that Unlocker 1.9.2 by Cedrick Collomb is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Unlocker 1.9.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:47:51.027