This page contains complete information on how to remove Unlocker 1.9.1-x64 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Unlocker 1.9.1-x64 from your systemCedrick Collomb
. Take a look here
for more details on Cedrick Collomb. More information about Unlocker 1.9.1-x64 can be found at http://unlocker.emptyloop.com/
. Usually the Unlocker 1.9.1-x64 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Unlocker folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Unlocker 1.9.1-x64 is C:\Program Files\Unlocker\uninst.exe. Unlocker.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 128.56 KB (131648 bytes) on disk.
Unlocker 1.9.1-x64 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 235.24 KB (240885
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (95.11 KB)
- Unlocker.exe (128.56 KB)
- UnlockerInject32.exe (11.56 KB)
The current page applies to Unlocker 1.9.1-x64 version 1.9.1
only. You can find below a few links to other Unlocker 1.9.1-x64 versions:
If you are manually uninstalling Unlocker 1.9.1-x64 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Unlocker 1.9.1-x64:
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\uninst.exe
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\Unlocker.cfg
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\Unlocker.exe
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\UnlockerCOM.dll
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\UnlockerDriver5.sys
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\UnlockerInject32.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\README.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\Start Unlocker.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\Website.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\Unlocker.exe
Unlocker 1.9.1-x64 is a program offered by the software company Cedrick Collomb. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Unlocker 1.9.1-x64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Unlocker 1.9.1-x64 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Unlocker 1.9.1-x64 or simply click the Search field and type in "Unlocker 1.9.1-x64". If it exists on your system the Unlocker 1.9.1-x64 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Unlocker 1.9.1-x64 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Unlocker 1.9.1-x64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unlocker 1.9.1-x64:
- The web site of the application is: http://unlocker.emptyloop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unlocker\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Unlocker 1.9.1-x64.
8. After uninstalling Unlocker 1.9.1-x64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Unlocker 1.9.1-x64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Unlocker 1.9.1-x64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Unlocker 1.9.1-x64 by Cedrick Collomb from your PC, we are not saying that Unlocker 1.9.1-x64 by Cedrick Collomb is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Unlocker 1.9.1-x64 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:23:06.417