This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Unlocker 1.9.1 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Unlocker 1.9.1 from your computerCedrick Collomb
. Check out here
where you can read more on Cedrick Collomb. More information about Unlocker 1.9.1 can be found at http://unlocker.emptyloop.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Unlocker directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Unlocker 1.9.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Unlocker\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Unlocker 1.9.1's primary file takes around 93.00 KB (95232 bytes) and its name is Unlocker.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Unlocker 1.9.1. They occupy 188.83 KB (193358
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (95.83 KB)
- Unlocker.exe (93.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Unlocker 1.9.1 version 1.9.1
Unlocker 1.9.1 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlocker\Unlocker.exe
Unlocker 1.9.1 is a program marketed by the software company Cedrick Collomb. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Unlocker 1.9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Unlocker 1.9.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Unlocker 1.9.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Unlocker 1.9.1". The Unlocker 1.9.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Unlocker 1.9.1 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Unlocker 1.9.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unlocker 1.9.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://unlocker.emptyloop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unlocker\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Unlocker 1.9.1.
8. After uninstalling Unlocker 1.9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Unlocker 1.9.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Unlocker 1.9.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Unlocker 1.9.1 by Cedrick Collomb from your PC, we are not saying that Unlocker 1.9.1 by Cedrick Collomb is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Unlocker 1.9.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:50:00.603