This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Unlocker 1.9.1 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Unlocker 1.9.1 from your computerCedrick Collomb
. Check out here
where you can read more on Cedrick Collomb. More information about Unlocker 1.9.1 can be found at http://unlocker.emptyloop.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Unlocker directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Unlocker 1.9.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Unlocker\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Unlocker 1.9.1's primary file takes around 93.00 KB (95232 bytes) and its name is Unlocker.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Unlocker 1.9.1. They occupy 188.83 KB (193358
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (95.83 KB)
- Unlocker.exe (93.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Unlocker 1.9.1 version 1.9.1
Unlocker 1.9.1 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Unlocker 1.9.1 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlocker
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlocker\UnlockerAssistant.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlocker\UnlockerCOM.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlocker\UnlockerHook.dll
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\Start Unlocker Assistant.lnk
Unlocker 1.9.1 is an application marketed by Cedrick Collomb. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove Unlocker 1.9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Unlocker 1.9.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Unlocker 1.9.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Unlocker 1.9.1". If it exists on your system the Unlocker 1.9.1 app will be found automatically. After you select Unlocker 1.9.1 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Unlocker 1.9.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unlocker 1.9.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://unlocker.emptyloop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unlocker\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Unlocker 1.9.1.
8. After removing Unlocker 1.9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Unlocker 1.9.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Unlocker 1.9.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Unlocker 1.9.1 by Cedrick Collomb from your PC, we are not saying that Unlocker 1.9.1 by Cedrick Collomb is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Unlocker 1.9.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:50:00.603