This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Unlocker 1.9.1 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Unlocker 1.9.1 from your PCCedrick Collomb
. Check out here
where you can read more on Cedrick Collomb. More information about Unlocker 1.9.1 can be found at http://unlocker.emptyloop.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Unlocker directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Unlocker 1.9.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Unlocker\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Unlocker 1.9.1's primary file takes around 93.00 KB (95232 bytes) and its name is Unlocker.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Unlocker 1.9.1. They occupy 188.83 KB (193358
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (95.83 KB)
- Unlocker.exe (93.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Unlocker 1.9.1 version 1.9.1
Unlocker 1.9.1 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Unlocker 1.9.1 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlocker
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlocker\README.TXT
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlocker\uninst.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlocker\Unlocker.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlocker\Unlocker.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlocker\UnlockerAssistant.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlocker\UnlockerCOM.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlocker\UnlockerDriver5.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlocker\UnlockerHook.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlocker\UnlockerInject32.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Software Informer\cache\icons\Unlocker.ico
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlocker\Unlocker.exe.FriendlyAppName
Unlocker 1.9.1 is a program marketed by the software company Cedrick Collomb. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Unlocker 1.9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Unlocker 1.9.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Unlocker 1.9.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Unlocker 1.9.1". If it exists on your system the Unlocker 1.9.1 application will be found very quickly. After you click Unlocker 1.9.1 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Unlocker 1.9.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unlocker 1.9.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://unlocker.emptyloop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unlocker\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Unlocker 1.9.1.
8. After uninstalling Unlocker 1.9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Unlocker 1.9.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Unlocker 1.9.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Unlocker 1.9.1 by Cedrick Collomb from your computer, we are not saying that Unlocker 1.9.1 by Cedrick Collomb is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Unlocker 1.9.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:50:00.603