Unlocker 1.9.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Unlocker 1.9.0 from your computerCedrick Collomb
. More information on Cedrick Collomb can be seen here
. Further information about Unlocker 1.9.0 can be found at http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/
. Usually the Unlocker 1.9.0 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlocker directory, depending on the user's option during install. Unlocker 1.9.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlocker\uninst.exe. Unlocker.exe is the Unlocker 1.9.0's primary executable file and it takes about 122.00 KB (124928 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Unlocker 1.9.0. They take about 246.56 KB (252478
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (96.00 KB)
- Unlocker.exe (122.00 KB)
- UnlockerAssistant.exe (17.00 KB)
- UnlockerInject32.exe (11.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.9.0
of Unlocker 1.9.0.
Quite a few files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you remove Unlocker 1.9.0 from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Unlocker 1.9.0:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlocker
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlocker\README.TXT
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlocker\uninst.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlocker\Unlocker.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlocker\Unlocker.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlocker\UnlockerAssistant.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlocker\UnlockerCOM.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlocker\UnlockerDriver5.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlocker\UnlockerHook.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\README.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\Start Unlocker Assistant.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\Start Unlocker.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\Website.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\dc-unlocker2client.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\dc-unlocker2client.exe.FriendlyAppName
Unlocker 1.9.0 is a program by the software company Cedrick Collomb. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Unlocker 1.9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Unlocker 1.9.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Unlocker 1.9.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Unlocker 1.9.0". If it is installed on your PC the Unlocker 1.9.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Unlocker 1.9.0 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Unlocker 1.9.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unlocker 1.9.0:
- The software company is: http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlocker\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Unlocker 1.9.0.
8. After removing Unlocker 1.9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Unlocker 1.9.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Unlocker 1.9.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Unlocker 1.9.0 by Cedrick Collomb from your computer, we are not saying that Unlocker 1.9.0 by Cedrick Collomb is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Unlocker 1.9.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:48:41.783