Unlocker 1.9.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Unlocker 1.9.0 from your computerCedrick Collomb
. More information on Cedrick Collomb can be seen here
. Further information about Unlocker 1.9.0 can be found at http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/
. Usually the Unlocker 1.9.0 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlocker directory, depending on the user's option during install. Unlocker 1.9.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlocker\uninst.exe. Unlocker.exe is the Unlocker 1.9.0's primary executable file and it takes about 122.00 KB (124928 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Unlocker 1.9.0. They take about 246.56 KB (252478
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (96.00 KB)
- Unlocker.exe (122.00 KB)
- UnlockerAssistant.exe (17.00 KB)
- UnlockerInject32.exe (11.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.9.0
of Unlocker 1.9.0.
Quite a few files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you remove Unlocker 1.9.0 from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Unlocker 1.9.0:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlocker
- C:\Users\Elmer\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlocker\UnlockerAssistant.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlocker\UnlockerCOM.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlocker\UnlockerHook.dll
- C:\Users\Elmer\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\Start Unlocker Assistant.lnk
Unlocker 1.9.0 is an application marketed by Cedrick Collomb. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove Unlocker 1.9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Unlocker 1.9.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Unlocker 1.9.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Unlocker 1.9.0". The Unlocker 1.9.0 application will be found very quickly. When you click Unlocker 1.9.0 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Unlocker 1.9.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unlocker 1.9.0:
- The publisher is: http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlocker\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Unlocker 1.9.0.
8. After uninstalling Unlocker 1.9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Unlocker 1.9.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Unlocker 1.9.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Unlocker 1.9.0 by Cedrick Collomb from your computer, we are not saying that Unlocker 1.9.0 by Cedrick Collomb is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Unlocker 1.9.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:48:41.783