This page is about Unlocker 1.8.7 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Unlocker 1.8.7 from your computerCedrick Collomb
. More information on Cedrick Collomb can be seen here
. More details about Unlocker 1.8.7 can be found at http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Unlocker directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Unlocker 1.8.7 is C:\Program Files\Unlocker\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Unlocker 1.8.7's main file takes around 85.50 KB (87552 bytes) and is called Unlocker.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Unlocker 1.8.7. They occupy about 175.67 KB (179883
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (90.17 KB)
- Unlocker.exe (85.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.8.7
of Unlocker 1.8.7.
Quite a few files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you want to remove Unlocker 1.8.7 from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Unlocker 1.8.7:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\README.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\Start Unlocker Assistant.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker\Website.lnk
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\README.TXT
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\uninst.exe
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\Unlocker.exe
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\Unlocker.url
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\UnlockerAssistant.exe
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\UnlockerCOM.dll
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\UnlockerDriver5.sys
- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\UnlockerHook.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Unlocker 1.8.7 is a program marketed by Cedrick Collomb. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Unlocker 1.8.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Unlocker 1.8.7 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Unlocker 1.8.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "Unlocker 1.8.7". If it is installed on your PC the Unlocker 1.8.7 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Unlocker 1.8.7 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Unlocker 1.8.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unlocker 1.8.7:
- The web site of the program is: http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unlocker\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Unlocker 1.8.7.
8. After uninstalling Unlocker 1.8.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Unlocker 1.8.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Unlocker 1.8.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Unlocker 1.8.7 by Cedrick Collomb from your computer, we are not saying that Unlocker 1.8.7 by Cedrick Collomb is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Unlocker 1.8.7 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:08:41.993