This page is about Unlocker 1.8.7 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Unlocker 1.8.7 from your computerCedrick Collomb
. More information on Cedrick Collomb can be seen here
. More details about Unlocker 1.8.7 can be found at http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Unlocker directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Unlocker 1.8.7 is C:\Program Files\Unlocker\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Unlocker 1.8.7's main file takes around 85.50 KB (87552 bytes) and is called Unlocker.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Unlocker 1.8.7. They occupy about 175.67 KB (179883
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (90.17 KB)
- Unlocker.exe (85.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.8.7
of Unlocker 1.8.7.
Quite a few files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you want to remove Unlocker 1.8.7 from your computer.Registry keys:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
Unlocker 1.8.7 is an application by Cedrick Collomb. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Unlocker 1.8.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Unlocker 1.8.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Unlocker 1.8.7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Unlocker 1.8.7". If it exists on your system the Unlocker 1.8.7 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Unlocker 1.8.7 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Unlocker 1.8.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unlocker 1.8.7:
- The software company is: http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unlocker\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Unlocker 1.8.7.
8. After uninstalling Unlocker 1.8.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Unlocker 1.8.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Unlocker 1.8.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Unlocker 1.8.7 by Cedrick Collomb from your computer, we are not saying that Unlocker 1.8.7 by Cedrick Collomb is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Unlocker 1.8.7 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:08:41.993