This page is about Unlocker 1.8.7 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Unlocker 1.8.7 from your computerCedrick Collomb
. More information on Cedrick Collomb can be seen here
. More details about Unlocker 1.8.7 can be found at http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Unlocker directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Unlocker 1.8.7 is C:\Program Files\Unlocker\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Unlocker 1.8.7's main file takes around 85.50 KB (87552 bytes) and is called Unlocker.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Unlocker 1.8.7. They occupy about 175.67 KB (179883
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (90.17 KB)
- Unlocker.exe (85.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.8.7
of Unlocker 1.8.7.
Quite a few files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you want to remove Unlocker 1.8.7 from your computer.Registry keys:
Unlocker 1.8.7 is a program by Cedrick Collomb. Some people try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Unlocker 1.8.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Unlocker 1.8.7 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Unlocker 1.8.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Unlocker 1.8.7". If it is installed on your PC the Unlocker 1.8.7 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Unlocker 1.8.7 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Unlocker 1.8.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unlocker 1.8.7:
- The software company is: http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unlocker\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Unlocker 1.8.7.
8. After uninstalling Unlocker 1.8.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Unlocker 1.8.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Unlocker 1.8.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Unlocker 1.8.7 by Cedrick Collomb from your computer, we are not saying that Unlocker 1.8.7 by Cedrick Collomb is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Unlocker 1.8.7 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:08:41.993