Universal Shredder 2.2.0
Universal Shredder 2.2.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Universal Shredder 2.2.0 from your computerWeb Solution Mart
. More info about Web Solution Mart can be found here
. Please follow http://www.FakeWebcam.com
if you want to read more on Universal Shredder 2.2.0 on Web Solution Mart's web page. Universal Shredder 2.2.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Shredder directory, depending on the user's choice. Universal Shredder 2.2.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Shredder\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.02 MB (1069056 bytes) on disk and is labeled US.exe.
The executables below are part of Universal Shredder 2.2.0. They take an average of 1.69 MB (1773402
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (687.84 KB)
- US.exe (1.02 MB)
This info is about Universal Shredder 2.2.0 version 2.2.0
Universal Shredder 2.2.0 is a program by Web Solution Mart. Some computer users decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Universal Shredder 2.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Universal Shredder 2.2.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Universal Shredder 2.2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Universal Shredder 2.2.0". The Universal Shredder 2.2.0 application will be found very quickly. When you click Universal Shredder 2.2.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Universal Shredder 2.2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Universal Shredder 2.2.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.FakeWebcam.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Shredder\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Universal Shredder 2.2.0.
8. After uninstalling Universal Shredder 2.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Universal Shredder 2.2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Universal Shredder 2.2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Universal Shredder 2.2.0 by Web Solution Mart from your PC, nor are we saying that Universal Shredder 2.2.0 by Web Solution Mart is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Universal Shredder 2.2.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-19 09:49:28.980