Universal Media Server
Universal Media Server is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Universal Media Server from your PCUniversal Media Server
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Universal Media Server. More details about Universal Media Server can be found at http://www.universalmediaserver.com/
. Universal Media Server is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Media Server directory, regulated by the user's decision. Universal Media Server's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Media Server\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 590.70 KB (604875 bytes) on disk and is named UMS.exe.
Universal Media Server installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 122.36 MB (128300061
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UMS.exe (590.70 KB)
- uninst.exe (569.32 KB)
- dcrawMS.exe (244.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (32.68 MB)
- ffmpeg64.exe (39.92 MB)
- flac.exe (655.00 KB)
- mencoder.exe (19.06 MB)
- mplayer.exe (19.94 MB)
- tsMuxeR-new.exe (227.00 KB)
- tsMuxeR.exe (221.50 KB)
- avisynth.exe (2.62 MB)
- ffmpeg_MPGMUX.exe (5.33 MB)
- wrapper.exe (375.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0.01
of Universal Media Server. Click on the links below for other Universal Media Server versions:
...click to view all...
Universal Media Server is an application marketed by Universal Media Server. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall Universal Media Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Universal Media Server from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Universal Media Server or simply click the Search feature and type in "Universal Media Server". If it exists on your system the Universal Media Server app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Universal Media Server in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Universal Media Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Universal Media Server:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.universalmediaserver.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Media Server\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Universal Media Server.
8. After uninstalling Universal Media Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Universal Media Server which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Universal Media Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Universal Media Server by Universal Media Server from your computer, nor are we saying that Universal Media Server by Universal Media Server is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Universal Media Server in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 08:14:31.373