Universal Media Server
Universal Media Server is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Universal Media Server from your systemUniversal Media Server
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Universal Media Server. More details about Universal Media Server can be found at http://www.universalmediaserver.com/
. Universal Media Server is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Media Server directory, regulated by the user's decision. Universal Media Server's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Media Server\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 590.70 KB (604875 bytes) on disk and is named UMS.exe.
Universal Media Server installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 122.36 MB (128300061
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UMS.exe (590.70 KB)
- uninst.exe (569.32 KB)
- dcrawMS.exe (244.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (32.68 MB)
- ffmpeg64.exe (39.92 MB)
- flac.exe (655.00 KB)
- mencoder.exe (19.06 MB)
- mplayer.exe (19.94 MB)
- tsMuxeR-new.exe (227.00 KB)
- tsMuxeR.exe (221.50 KB)
- avisynth.exe (2.62 MB)
- ffmpeg_MPGMUX.exe (5.33 MB)
- wrapper.exe (375.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0.01
of Universal Media Server. Click on the links below for other Universal Media Server versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Universal Media Server you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Universal Media Server
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Universal Media Server
Universal Media Server is a program by Universal Media Server. Some users try to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Universal Media Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Universal Media Server from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Universal Media Server or simply click the Search field and type in "Universal Media Server". The Universal Media Server program will be found automatically. After you select Universal Media Server in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Universal Media Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Universal Media Server:
- The publisher is: http://www.universalmediaserver.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Media Server\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Universal Media Server.
8. After uninstalling Universal Media Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Universal Media Server which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Universal Media Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Universal Media Server by Universal Media Server from your computer, we are not saying that Universal Media Server by Universal Media Server is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Universal Media Server in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 08:14:31.373