A way to uninstall Universal Extractor 1.6.1 from your computer
Universal Extractor 1.6.1 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by Jared Breland. You can read more on Jared Breland or check for application updates here. You can get more details about Universal Extractor 1.6.1 at http://www.legroom.net/mysoft. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Extractor directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Universal Extractor 1.6.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Extractor\unins000.exe. Universal Extractor 1.6.1's primary file takes about 347.57 KB (355909 bytes) and is named UniExtract.exe.
The executables below are part of Universal Extractor 1.6.1. They occupy about 7.18 MB (7526477 bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.1 of Universal Extractor 1.6.1.
If planning to uninstall Universal Extractor 1.6.1 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.
You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Universal Extractor 1.6.1:
A way to remove Universal Extractor 1.6.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Universal Extractor 1.6.1 is a program by Jared Breland. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall Universal Extractor 1.6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Universal Extractor 1.6.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Universal Extractor 1.6.1". If it exists on your system the Universal Extractor 1.6.1 application will be found automatically. After you select Universal Extractor 1.6.1 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Universal Extractor 1.6.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Universal Extractor 1.6.1:
The web site of the program is: http://www.legroom.net/mysoft
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Extractor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Universal Extractor 1.6.1.
8. After removing Universal Extractor 1.6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Universal Extractor 1.6.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Universal Extractor 1.6.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Universal Extractor 1.6.1 by Jared Breland from your computer, we are not saying that Universal Extractor 1.6.1 by Jared Breland is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Universal Extractor 1.6.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.