Universal Extractor 1.6.1
Universal Extractor 1.6.1 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Universal Extractor 1.6.1 from your computerJared Breland
. You can read more on Jared Breland or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Universal Extractor 1.6.1 at http://www.legroom.net/mysoft
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Extractor directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Universal Extractor 1.6.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Extractor\unins000.exe. Universal Extractor 1.6.1's primary file takes about 347.57 KB (355909 bytes) and is named UniExtract.exe.
The executables below are part of Universal Extractor 1.6.1. They occupy about 7.18 MB (7526477
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UniExtract.exe (347.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- 7z.exe (158.00 KB)
- arc.exe (82.50 KB)
- arj.exe (264.10 KB)
- AspackDie.exe (13.00 KB)
- bin2iso.exe (56.00 KB)
- BOOZ.EXE (14.07 KB)
- cdirip.exe (16.00 KB)
- clit.exe (45.00 KB)
- cmdTotal.exe (4.00 KB)
- Expander.exe (404.00 KB)
- EXTRACT.EXE (51.50 KB)
- extractMHT.exe (223.81 KB)
- E_WISE_W.EXE (37.50 KB)
- helpdeco.exe (231.50 KB)
- i3comp.exe (117.00 KB)
- i5comp.exe (60.00 KB)
- i6comp.exe (60.00 KB)
- innounp.exe (414.00 KB)
- IsXunpack.exe (57.00 KB)
- kgb_arch_decompress.exe (852.00 KB)
- lzop.exe (55.00 KB)
- MsiX.exe (136.00 KB)
- NBHextract.exe (34.50 KB)
- nrg2iso.exe (6.50 KB)
- pea.exe (547.50 KB)
- PEiD.exe (214.00 KB)
- RAIU.EXE (40.00 KB)
- STIX_D.EXE (15.54 KB)
- tee.exe (16.50 KB)
- trid.exe (24.50 KB)
- UHARC02.EXE (97.11 KB)
- UHARC04.EXE (98.50 KB)
- unlzx.exe (44.13 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (240.50 KB)
- UNUHARC06.EXE (73.50 KB)
- unzip.exe (200.00 KB)
- upx.exe (282.50 KB)
- uudeview.exe (130.97 KB)
- WDOSXLE.EXE (10.83 KB)
- WUN.exe (48.00 KB)
- xace.exe (359.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.1
of Universal Extractor 1.6.1.
If planning to uninstall Universal Extractor 1.6.1 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Universal Extractor 1.6.1:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Extractor
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Extractor\UniExtract.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Extractor\UniExtract.ico
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Universal Extractor_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Extractor\UniExtract.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Extractor\unins000.exe
Universal Extractor 1.6.1 is an application released by Jared Breland. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove Universal Extractor 1.6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Universal Extractor 1.6.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Universal Extractor 1.6.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Universal Extractor 1.6.1". If it exists on your system the Universal Extractor 1.6.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Universal Extractor 1.6.1 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Universal Extractor 1.6.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Universal Extractor 1.6.1:
- The software company is: http://www.legroom.net/mysoft
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Extractor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Universal Extractor 1.6.1.
8. After uninstalling Universal Extractor 1.6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Universal Extractor 1.6.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Universal Extractor 1.6.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Universal Extractor 1.6.1 by Jared Breland from your PC, we are not saying that Universal Extractor 1.6.1 by Jared Breland is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Universal Extractor 1.6.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:08:42.673