Universal Extractor 1.6.1
Universal Extractor 1.6.1 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Universal Extractor 1.6.1 from your computerJared Breland
. You can read more on Jared Breland or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Universal Extractor 1.6.1 at http://www.legroom.net/mysoft
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Extractor directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Universal Extractor 1.6.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Extractor\unins000.exe. Universal Extractor 1.6.1's primary file takes about 347.57 KB (355909 bytes) and is named UniExtract.exe.
The executables below are part of Universal Extractor 1.6.1. They occupy about 7.18 MB (7526477
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UniExtract.exe (347.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- 7z.exe (158.00 KB)
- arc.exe (82.50 KB)
- arj.exe (264.10 KB)
- AspackDie.exe (13.00 KB)
- bin2iso.exe (56.00 KB)
- BOOZ.EXE (14.07 KB)
- cdirip.exe (16.00 KB)
- clit.exe (45.00 KB)
- cmdTotal.exe (4.00 KB)
- Expander.exe (404.00 KB)
- EXTRACT.EXE (51.50 KB)
- extractMHT.exe (223.81 KB)
- E_WISE_W.EXE (37.50 KB)
- helpdeco.exe (231.50 KB)
- i3comp.exe (117.00 KB)
- i5comp.exe (60.00 KB)
- i6comp.exe (60.00 KB)
- innounp.exe (414.00 KB)
- IsXunpack.exe (57.00 KB)
- kgb_arch_decompress.exe (852.00 KB)
- lzop.exe (55.00 KB)
- MsiX.exe (136.00 KB)
- NBHextract.exe (34.50 KB)
- nrg2iso.exe (6.50 KB)
- pea.exe (547.50 KB)
- PEiD.exe (214.00 KB)
- RAIU.EXE (40.00 KB)
- STIX_D.EXE (15.54 KB)
- tee.exe (16.50 KB)
- trid.exe (24.50 KB)
- UHARC02.EXE (97.11 KB)
- UHARC04.EXE (98.50 KB)
- unlzx.exe (44.13 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (240.50 KB)
- UNUHARC06.EXE (73.50 KB)
- unzip.exe (200.00 KB)
- upx.exe (282.50 KB)
- uudeview.exe (130.97 KB)
- WDOSXLE.EXE (10.83 KB)
- WUN.exe (48.00 KB)
- xace.exe (359.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.1
of Universal Extractor 1.6.1.
If planning to uninstall Universal Extractor 1.6.1 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Universal Extractor_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Extractor\uniextract.exe.FriendlyAppName
Universal Extractor 1.6.1 is a program offered by the software company Jared Breland. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase Universal Extractor 1.6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Universal Extractor 1.6.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Universal Extractor 1.6.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Universal Extractor 1.6.1". If it exists on your system the Universal Extractor 1.6.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Universal Extractor 1.6.1 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Universal Extractor 1.6.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Universal Extractor 1.6.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.legroom.net/mysoft
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Extractor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Universal Extractor 1.6.1.
8. After removing Universal Extractor 1.6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Universal Extractor 1.6.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Universal Extractor 1.6.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Universal Extractor 1.6.1 by Jared Breland from your computer, we are not saying that Universal Extractor 1.6.1 by Jared Breland is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Universal Extractor 1.6.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:08:42.673