Universal Document Converter
Universal Document Converter is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Universal Document Converter from your PCfCoder Group, Inc.
. More information on fCoder Group, Inc. can be found here
. You can read more about on Universal Document Converter at http://www.print-driver.com
. Universal Document Converter is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Universal Document Converter folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing Universal Document Converter is C:\Program Files\Universal Document Converter\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. introduction.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.69 MB (2825675 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Universal Document Converter. They occupy about 3.65 MB (3831589
bytes) on disk.
- getstart.exe (152.00 KB)
- remove.exe (172.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (658.34 KB)
- introduction.exe (2.69 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.2
of Universal Document Converter. Click on the links below for other Universal Document Converter versions:
Universal Document Converter is an application offered by the software company fCoder Group, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Universal Document Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Universal Document Converter from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Universal Document Converter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Universal Document Converter". If it is installed on your PC the Universal Document Converter app will be found very quickly. When you select Universal Document Converter in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Universal Document Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Universal Document Converter:
- The software company is: http://www.print-driver.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Universal Document Converter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Universal Document Converter.
8. After removing Universal Document Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Universal Document Converter which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Universal Document Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Universal Document Converter by fCoder Group, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Universal Document Converter by fCoder Group, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Universal Document Converter in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 20:51:14.403