Universal Currency Converter
This page is about Universal Currency Converter for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Universal Currency Converter from your PCGreyWyvern
. Open here
for more details on GreyWyvern. Universal Currency Converter is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Universal Currency Converter directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall Universal Currency Converter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line wscript "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Universal Currency Converter\uninstall.vbs". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 919.86 KB (941936 bytes) on disk and is named Universal Currency Converter.exe.
Universal Currency Converter is comprised of the following executables which take 919.86 KB (941936
bytes) on disk:
- Universal Currency Converter.exe (919.86 KB)
Universal Currency Converter is an application by GreyWyvern. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Universal Currency Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Universal Currency Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Universal Currency Converter or simply click the Search field and type in "Universal Currency Converter". If it exists on your system the Universal Currency Converter app will be found very quickly. After you click Universal Currency Converter in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Universal Currency Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Universal Currency Converter.
8. After uninstalling Universal Currency Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Universal Currency Converter which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Universal Currency Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Universal Currency Converter by GreyWyvern from your PC, we are not saying that Universal Currency Converter by GreyWyvern is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Universal Currency Converter supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 10:17:51.917