You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Universal Control for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Universal Control from your systemPreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc
. Check out here
where you can read more on PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc. Universal Control is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\PreSonus\Universal Control directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Universal Control is C:\Program Files\PreSonus\Universal Control\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Universal Control's primary file takes around 11.90 MB (12482560 bytes) and is called Universal Control.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Universal Control. They take about 12.99 MB (13617760
bytes) on disk.
- PreSonusHardwareAccessService.exe (359.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (292.59 KB)
- Universal Control.exe (11.90 MB)
- DriverInstall.exe (83.00 KB)
- DriverInstall.exe (374.00 KB)
This data is about Universal Control version 126.96.36.199180
only. Click on the links below for other Universal Control versions:
...click to view all...
Universal Control is a program by the software company PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Universal Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Universal Control from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Universal Control or simply activate the Search field and type in "Universal Control". If it exists on your system the Universal Control app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Universal Control in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Universal Control, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Universal Control.
8. After uninstalling Universal Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Universal Control that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Universal Control with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Universal Control by PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Universal Control by PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Universal Control supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 16:17:10.403