Unity Web Player
Unity Web Player is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Unity Web Player from your PCUnity Technologies ApS
. More information on Unity Technologies ApS can be seen here
. Click on http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
to get more data about Unity Web Player on Unity Technologies ApS's website. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. Unity Web Player's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe /CurrentUser. Unity Web Player's main file takes about 629.43 KB (644539 bytes) and is called Uninstall.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Unity Web Player. They take 629.43 KB (644539
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (629.43 KB)
This web page is about Unity Web Player version 5.1.41
only. You can find below info on other versions of Unity Web Player:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you remove Unity Web Player from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Unity Web Player is an application marketed by the software company Unity Technologies ApS. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove Unity Web Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Unity Web Player from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Unity Web Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Unity Web Player". If it exists on your system the Unity Web Player program will be found automatically. After you select Unity Web Player in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Unity Web Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unity Web Player:
- The web site of the application is: http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe /CurrentUser
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Unity Web Player.
8. After uninstalling Unity Web Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Unity Web Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Unity Web Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Unity Web Player by Unity Technologies ApS from your computer, nor are we saying that Unity Web Player by Unity Technologies ApS is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Unity Web Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-05 05:06:25.117