A way to uninstall Unity (32-bit) from your computer
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Unity (32-bit) for Windows. It is produced by Unity Technologies ApS. More information on Unity Technologies ApS can be seen here. Please open http://www.unity3d.com if you want to read more on Unity (32-bit) on Unity Technologies ApS's page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Unity (32-bit) is C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Unity.exe is the Unity (32-bit)'s main executable file and it occupies close to 50.34 MB (52788672 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Unity (32-bit). They occupy about 161.48 MB (169321943 bytes) on disk.
A way to erase Unity (32-bit) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Unity (32-bit) is a program marketed by the software company Unity Technologies ApS. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Unity (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Unity (32-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "Unity (32-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the Unity (32-bit) app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Unity (32-bit) in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Unity (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unity (32-bit):
The web site of the program is: http://www.unity3d.com
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Unity (32-bit).
8. After uninstalling Unity (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Unity (32-bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Unity (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Unity (32-bit) by Unity Technologies ApS from your PC, we are not saying that Unity (32-bit) by Unity Technologies ApS is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Unity (32-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.