Unit Converter (3)
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Unit Converter (3) for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Unit Converter (3) from your systemHuang Kai
. Further information on Huang Kai can be found here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unit Converter (3) (2) directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Unit Converter (3) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line wscript "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unit Converter (3) (2)\uninstall.vbs". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 919.86 KB (941936 bytes) on disk and is titled Unit Converter (3).exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Unit Converter (3). They occupy 919.86 KB (941936
bytes) on disk.
- Unit Converter (3).exe (919.86 KB)
The current page applies to Unit Converter (3) version 3
Unit Converter (3) is an application by the software company Huang Kai. Some users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase Unit Converter (3) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Unit Converter (3) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Unit Converter (3) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Unit Converter (3)". If it exists on your system the Unit Converter (3) program will be found automatically. When you click Unit Converter (3) in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Unit Converter (3), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Unit Converter (3).
8. After removing Unit Converter (3), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Unit Converter (3) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Unit Converter (3) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Unit Converter (3) by Huang Kai from your computer, nor are we saying that Unit Converter (3) by Huang Kai is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Unit Converter (3) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 10:17:51.903