Unit Converter (2)
You can find below details on how to remove Unit Converter (2) for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Unit Converter (2) from your computerPeter Mead
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Peter Mead. Unit Converter (2) is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unit Converter (2) (2) directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Unit Converter (2)'s full uninstall command line is wscript "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unit Converter (2) (2)\uninstall.vbs". Unit Converter (2).exe is the Unit Converter (2)'s main executable file and it occupies around 919.86 KB (941936 bytes) on disk.
Unit Converter (2) contains of the executables below. They take 919.86 KB (941936
bytes) on disk.
- Unit Converter (2).exe (919.86 KB)
The current web page applies to Unit Converter (2) version 2
Unit Converter (2) is a program released by Peter Mead. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Unit Converter (2) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Unit Converter (2) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Unit Converter (2) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Unit Converter (2)". If it exists on your system the Unit Converter (2) application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Unit Converter (2) in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Unit Converter (2), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Unit Converter (2).
8. After uninstalling Unit Converter (2), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Unit Converter (2) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Unit Converter (2) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Unit Converter (2) by Peter Mead from your computer, we are not saying that Unit Converter (2) by Peter Mead is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Unit Converter (2) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 10:17:51.890