Uninstall Tool is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. Uninstall Tool is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Uninstall Tool folder, depending on the user's option. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.18 MB (3333112 bytes) on disk and is titled UninstallTool.exe. A way to uninstall Uninstall Tool from your system
The executable files below are installed along with Uninstall Tool. They take about 3.76 MB (3939659
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (85.84 KB)
- UninstallTool.exe (3.18 MB)
- x64helper.exe (506.49 KB)
If planning to uninstall Uninstall Tool you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\CrystalIdea Software\Uninstall Tool
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\CrystalIdea Software\Uninstall Tool\CachedData.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\CrystalIdea Software\Uninstall Tool\preferences.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Uninstall Tool 3.5.3 Build 5561 Final RePack (& Portable) by D!akov.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\CrystalIdea Software\Uninstall Tool
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Uninstall Tool 3.5.3 Build 5561 Final
Frequently, people decide to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase Uninstall Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Uninstall Tool from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Uninstall Tool or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Uninstall Tool". The Uninstall Tool app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Uninstall Tool in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Uninstall Tool, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Uninstall Tool.
8. After removing Uninstall Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Uninstall Tool which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Uninstall Tool with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130