Uninstall Tool is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. Uninstall Tool is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Uninstall Tool folder, depending on the user's option. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.18 MB (3333112 bytes) on disk and is titled UninstallTool.exe. A way to uninstall Uninstall Tool from your computer
The executable files below are installed along with Uninstall Tool. They take about 3.76 MB (3939659
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (85.84 KB)
- UninstallTool.exe (3.18 MB)
- x64helper.exe (506.49 KB)
If planning to uninstall Uninstall Tool you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Uninstall Tool
Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase Uninstall Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Uninstall Tool using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Uninstall Tool or simply click the Search field and type in "Uninstall Tool". The Uninstall Tool program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Uninstall Tool in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Uninstall Tool, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Uninstall Tool.
8. After uninstalling Uninstall Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Uninstall Tool which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Uninstall Tool with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130