You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Uninstall Tool for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Uninstall Tool from your PCCrystalIdea Software, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on CrystalIdea Software, Inc.. You can see more info about Uninstall Tool at http://www.crystalidea.com
. Usually the Uninstall Tool program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Uninstall Tool directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Uninstall Tool's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Uninstall Tool\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 2.88 MB (3018240 bytes) on disk and is called utool.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Uninstall Tool. They occupy about 3.56 MB (3737120
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (702.03 KB)
- utool.exe (2.88 MB)
The current web page applies to Uninstall Tool version 2.8.1
only. For other Uninstall Tool versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Uninstall Tool is a program marketed by CrystalIdea Software, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove Uninstall Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Uninstall Tool from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Uninstall Tool or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Uninstall Tool". If it is installed on your PC the Uninstall Tool app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Uninstall Tool in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Uninstall Tool, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Uninstall Tool:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.crystalidea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Uninstall Tool\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Uninstall Tool.
8. After removing Uninstall Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Uninstall Tool that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Uninstall Tool with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Uninstall Tool by CrystalIdea Software, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Uninstall Tool by CrystalIdea Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Uninstall Tool supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 14:01:09.020