You can find below details on how to uninstall Uninstall Tool for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Uninstall Tool from your systemCrystalIDEA Software, Inc.
. More data about CrystalIDEA Software, Inc. can be seen here
. You can see more info related to Uninstall Tool at http://www.crystalidea.com
. Uninstall Tool is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Uninstall Tool directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Uninstall Tool's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Uninstall Tool\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.17 MB (3318776 bytes) on disk and is titled UninstallTool.exe.
The executables below are part of Uninstall Tool. They occupy an average of 4.37 MB (4577473
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
- UninstallTool.exe (3.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.4
of Uninstall Tool. You can find below info on other releases of Uninstall Tool:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Uninstall Tool.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Uninstall Tool when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Uninstall Tool
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Uninstall Tool
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\CrystalIdea Software\Uninstall Tool
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Uninstall Tool\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\Uninstall Tool\UninstallTool.cpl
- C:\Program Files\Uninstall Tool\x64helper.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\CrystalIdea Software\Uninstall Tool\CachedData.dat
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\CrystalIdea Software\Uninstall Tool
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Uninstall Tool_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Uninstall Tool_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Uninstall Tool_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Uninstall Tool_is1\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Uninstall Tool_is1\UninstallString
Uninstall Tool is an application released by CrystalIDEA Software, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase Uninstall Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Uninstall Tool from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Uninstall Tool or simply click the Search field and type in "Uninstall Tool". If it exists on your system the Uninstall Tool application will be found very quickly. After you select Uninstall Tool in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Uninstall Tool, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Uninstall Tool:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.crystalidea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Uninstall Tool\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Uninstall Tool.
8. After removing Uninstall Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Uninstall Tool which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Uninstall Tool using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Uninstall Tool by CrystalIDEA Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Uninstall Tool by CrystalIDEA Software, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Uninstall Tool supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 21:34:49.163