Uninstall Plus v4.1
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Uninstall Plus v4.1 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Uninstall Plus v4.1 from your computerBiTQueue.com
. Further information on BiTQueue.com can be seen here
. Click on http://www.BiTQueue.com
to get more facts about Uninstall Plus v4.1 on BiTQueue.com's website. Usually the Uninstall Plus v4.1 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Uninstall Plus v4.1 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Uninstall Plus v4.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Uninstall Plus v4.1\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Uninstall.exe and it has a size of 1.49 MB (1565696 bytes).
Uninstall Plus v4.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.48 MB (4697882
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (658.28 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.49 MB)
- unst0_0.exe (256.00 KB)
- wipefiles.exe (657.50 KB)
- startup.exe (722.50 KB)
- sysclean.exe (764.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Uninstall Plus v4.1 version 4.1
Uninstall Plus v4.1 is a program released by the software company BiTQueue.com. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove Uninstall Plus v4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Uninstall Plus v4.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Uninstall Plus v4.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Uninstall Plus v4.1". If it is installed on your PC the Uninstall Plus v4.1 application will be found automatically. When you click Uninstall Plus v4.1 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Uninstall Plus v4.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Uninstall Plus v4.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.BiTQueue.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Uninstall Plus v4.1\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Uninstall Plus v4.1.
8. After uninstalling Uninstall Plus v4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Uninstall Plus v4.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Uninstall Plus v4.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Uninstall Plus v4.1 by BiTQueue.com from your PC, we are not saying that Uninstall Plus v4.1 by BiTQueue.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Uninstall Plus v4.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 14:19:36.750