Uninstall Analog Laboratory
Uninstall Analog Laboratory is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Uninstall Analog Laboratory from your systemArturia
. Go over here
for more information on Arturia. Please open http:/www/arturia.com
if you want to read more on Uninstall Analog Laboratory on Arturia's page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Analog Laboratory directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Uninstall Analog Laboratory by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Analog Laboratory\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. AnalogLaboratoryStandalone.exe is the Uninstall Analog Laboratory's primary executable file and it takes close to 21.27 MB (22302720 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Uninstall Analog Laboratory. They take about 23.84 MB (24998686
bytes) on disk.
- AnalogLaboratoryStandalone.exe (21.27 MB)
- The Laboratory MIDI Control Center.exe (1.88 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.78 KB)
Uninstall Analog Laboratory is an application by Arturia. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove Uninstall Analog Laboratory is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Uninstall Analog Laboratory from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Uninstall Analog Laboratory or simply click the Search feature and type in "Uninstall Analog Laboratory". If it exists on your system the Uninstall Analog Laboratory program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Uninstall Analog Laboratory in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Uninstall Analog Laboratory, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Uninstall Analog Laboratory:
- The web site of the program is: http:/www/arturia.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Analog Laboratory\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Uninstall Analog Laboratory.
8. After removing Uninstall Analog Laboratory, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Uninstall Analog Laboratory that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Uninstall Analog Laboratory using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Uninstall Analog Laboratory by Arturia from your computer, nor are we saying that Uninstall Analog Laboratory by Arturia is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Uninstall Analog Laboratory supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 12:41:16.857