Uninstall A Ruler for Windows
You can find below details on how to uninstall Uninstall A Ruler for Windows for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Uninstall A Ruler for Windows from your systemLatour
. You can read more on Latour or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.arulerforwindows.com/
to get more details about Uninstall A Ruler for Windows on Latour's website. Usually the Uninstall A Ruler for Windows program is installed in the C:\Program Files\A Ruler for Windows directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Uninstall A Ruler for Windows's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\A Ruler for Windows\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named aruler.exe and occupies 3.11 MB (3263200 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Uninstall A Ruler for Windows. They take 3.82 MB (4003264
bytes) on disk.
- aruler.exe (3.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (722.72 KB)
The current page applies to Uninstall A Ruler for Windows version 2.4.1
alone. Click on the links below for other Uninstall A Ruler for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
Uninstall A Ruler for Windows is a program released by the software company Latour. Some users want to erase this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Uninstall A Ruler for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Uninstall A Ruler for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Uninstall A Ruler for Windows or simply click the Search field and type in "Uninstall A Ruler for Windows". The Uninstall A Ruler for Windows application will be found very quickly. When you select Uninstall A Ruler for Windows in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Uninstall A Ruler for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Uninstall A Ruler for Windows:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.arulerforwindows.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\A Ruler for Windows\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Uninstall A Ruler for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Uninstall A Ruler for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Uninstall A Ruler for Windows that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Uninstall A Ruler for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Uninstall A Ruler for Windows by Latour from your PC, nor are we saying that Uninstall A Ruler for Windows by Latour is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Uninstall A Ruler for Windows supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-09 12:42:53.680