Unifier 5.1.3 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Unifier 5.1.3 from your computerMelody-Soft
. Take a look here
for more information on Melody-Soft. More information about Unifier 5.1.3 can be found at http://www.melody-soft.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Unifier 5 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Unifier 5.1.3 is C:\Program Files\Unifier 5\unins000.exe. Unifier 5.1.3's main file takes around 1.47 MB (1544192 bytes) and its name is Unifier.exe.
Unifier 5.1.3 is comprised of the following executables which take 2.68 MB (2814915
bytes) on disk:
- Unifier.exe (1.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- xunifier.exe (93.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1.3
of Unifier 5.1.3.
Unifier 5.1.3 is a program offered by the software company Melody-Soft. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Unifier 5.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Unifier 5.1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Unifier 5.1.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Unifier 5.1.3". If it is installed on your PC the Unifier 5.1.3 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Unifier 5.1.3 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Unifier 5.1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unifier 5.1.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.melody-soft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unifier 5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Unifier 5.1.3.
8. After removing Unifier 5.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Unifier 5.1.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Unifier 5.1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Unifier 5.1.3 by Melody-Soft from your computer, nor are we saying that Unifier 5.1.3 by Melody-Soft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Unifier 5.1.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-17 23:05:37.777