Unicode Charts :: Tools
Unicode Charts :: Tools is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Unicode Charts :: Tools from your PCOpera widgets
. You can find out more on Opera widgets or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unicode Charts _ Tools directory (same installation drive as Windows). Unicode Charts :: Tools's full uninstall command line is wscript "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unicode Charts _ Tools\uninstall.vbs". Unicode Charts _ Tools.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 816.86 KB (836464 bytes) on disk.
Unicode Charts :: Tools installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 816.86 KB (836464
bytes) on disk.
- Unicode Charts _ Tools.exe (816.86 KB)
Unicode Charts :: Tools is a program released by Opera widgets. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Unicode Charts :: Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Unicode Charts :: Tools from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Unicode Charts :: Tools or simply click the Search feature and type in "Unicode Charts :: Tools". If it is installed on your PC the Unicode Charts :: Tools application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Unicode Charts :: Tools in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Unicode Charts :: Tools, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Unicode Charts :: Tools.
8. After uninstalling Unicode Charts :: Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Unicode Charts :: Tools which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Unicode Charts :: Tools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Unicode Charts :: Tools by Opera widgets from your computer, we are not saying that Unicode Charts :: Tools by Opera widgets is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Unicode Charts :: Tools supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130