This web page is about Uniblue RegistryBooster for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Uniblue RegistryBooster from your PCUniblue Systems Limited
. Additional info about Uniblue Systems Limited can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.uniblue.com
if you want to read more on Uniblue RegistryBooster on Uniblue Systems Limited's page. The program is often placed in the C:\Programmer\Uniblue\RegistryBooster folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Uniblue RegistryBooster is C:\Programmer\Uniblue\RegistryBooster\unins001.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 65.88 KB (67456 bytes) on disk and is titled Launcher.exe.
Uniblue RegistryBooster installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.35 MB (1413456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Launcher.exe (65.88 KB)
- rbmonitor.exe (25.41 KB)
- rbnotifier.exe (25.41 KB)
- rb_move_serial.exe (25.41 KB)
- rb_ubm.exe (25.40 KB)
- registrybooster.exe (55.39 KB)
- unins001.exe (1.13 MB)
This page is about Uniblue RegistryBooster version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other releases of Uniblue RegistryBooster:
Uniblue RegistryBooster has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\RegistryBooster\registrybooster.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\RegistryBooster\unins000.exe
Uniblue RegistryBooster is an application offered by the software company Uniblue Systems Limited. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Uniblue RegistryBooster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Uniblue RegistryBooster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Uniblue RegistryBooster or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Uniblue RegistryBooster". If it exists on your system the Uniblue RegistryBooster application will be found automatically. After you select Uniblue RegistryBooster in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Uniblue RegistryBooster, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Uniblue RegistryBooster:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.uniblue.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmer\Uniblue\RegistryBooster\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Uniblue RegistryBooster.
8. After uninstalling Uniblue RegistryBooster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Uniblue RegistryBooster which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Uniblue RegistryBooster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Uniblue RegistryBooster by Uniblue Systems Limited from your PC, we are not saying that Uniblue RegistryBooster by Uniblue Systems Limited is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Uniblue RegistryBooster in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-05 10:07:49.343