This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Uniblue DriverScanner for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Uniblue DriverScanner from your PCUniblue Systems Ltd
. More information about Uniblue Systems Ltd can be seen here
. Detailed information about Uniblue DriverScanner can be found at www.uniblue.com
. Usually the Uniblue DriverScanner program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Uniblue DriverScanner's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner\unins000.exe. driverscanner.exe is the Uniblue DriverScanner's primary executable file and it occupies about 319.39 KB (327056 bytes) on disk.
Uniblue DriverScanner is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.15 MB (2249840
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DriverInstaller32.exe (12.92 KB)
- driverscanner.exe (319.39 KB)
- dsmonitor.exe (25.41 KB)
- dsnotifier.exe (25.41 KB)
- ds_move_serial.exe (25.41 KB)
- ds_ubm.exe (25.40 KB)
- Launcher.exe (330.91 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.39 MB)
- DriverInstaller64.exe (13.42 KB)
The current web page applies to Uniblue DriverScanner version 22.214.171.124
alone. For other Uniblue DriverScanner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Uniblue DriverScanner has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Uniblue DriverScanner from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Uniblue DriverScanner's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner\cwebpage.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner\DriverInstaller32.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner\driverscanner.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner\ds_move_serial.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner\ds_ubm.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner\dsmonitor.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner\dsnotifier.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner\InstallerExtensions.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner\Launcher.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner\locale\br\br.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner\locale\de\de.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner\locale\dk\dk.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner\locale\en\en.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner\locale\es\es.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner\locale\fi\fi.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner\locale\fr\fr.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner\locale\it\it.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner\locale\jp\jp.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner\locale\nl\nl.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner\locale\no\no.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner\locale\ru\ru.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner\locale\se\se.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner\locale\xs\xs.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner\locale\xt\xt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner\Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner\msvcp90.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner\msvcr90.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner\UninstallHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner\x64\DriverInstaller64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner\x64\Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner\x64\msvcp90.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner\x64\msvcr90.dll
Uniblue DriverScanner is an application by Uniblue Systems Ltd. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove Uniblue DriverScanner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Uniblue DriverScanner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Uniblue DriverScanner or simply activate the Search field and type in "Uniblue DriverScanner". The Uniblue DriverScanner application will be found very quickly. After you click Uniblue DriverScanner in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Uniblue DriverScanner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Uniblue DriverScanner:
- The software company is: www.uniblue.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Uniblue DriverScanner.
8. After removing Uniblue DriverScanner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Uniblue DriverScanner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Uniblue DriverScanner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Uniblue DriverScanner by Uniblue Systems Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Uniblue DriverScanner by Uniblue Systems Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Uniblue DriverScanner supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 14:28:09.957