UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101)
UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101) is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101) from your systemPham Kim Long
. Check out here
for more details on Pham Kim Long. More details about UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101) can be seen at http://unikey.vn/
. UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101) is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\UniKey folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files\UniKey\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101). The program's main executable file is titled UniKeyNT.exe and it has a size of 309.50 KB (316928 bytes).
The executables below are part of UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101). They occupy an average of 1.45 MB (1517123
bytes) on disk.
- UniKeyNT.exe (309.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This data is about UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101) version 4.021101
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you are trying to remove UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101) from your PC.Registry keys:
UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101) is an application offered by Pham Kim Long. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101) or simply activate the Search field and type in "UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101)". If it exists on your system the UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101) in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101):
- The publisher is: http://unikey.vn/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UniKey\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101).
8. After uninstalling UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101) by Pham Kim Long from your computer, nor are we saying that UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101) by Pham Kim Long is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UniKey 4.0 RC2 (build 1101) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:54:53.413