Uni-Android Tool Beta Test 6.00
You can find below details on how to remove Uni-Android Tool Beta Test 6.00 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Uni-Android Tool Beta Test 6.00 from your computerwww.gsm-india.com
. More info about www.gsm-india.com can be found here
. More info about the software Uni-Android Tool Beta Test 6.00 can be found at www.gsm-india.com
. Usually the Uni-Android Tool Beta Test 6.00 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Uni-Android Tool Beta Test directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Uni-Android Tool Beta Test 6.00 is C:\Program Files\Uni-Android Tool Beta Test\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 3.32 MB (3482624 bytes) on disk and is titled Uni-Android Tool Beta Test.exe.
Uni-Android Tool Beta Test 6.00 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.56 MB (4784891
bytes) on disk.
- adb.exe (187.00 KB)
- fastboot.exe (970.92 KB)
- Uni-Android Tool Beta Test.exe (3.32 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (113.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.00
of Uni-Android Tool Beta Test 6.00.
Uni-Android Tool Beta Test 6.00 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below are left behind on your disk by Uni-Android Tool Beta Test 6.00's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\Uni-Android Tool Beta Test 6.00.history
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Uni-Android Tool Beta Test_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Uni-Android Tool Beta Test_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Uni-Android Tool Beta Test 6.00
Uni-Android Tool Beta Test 6.00 is an application marketed by www.gsm-india.com. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Uni-Android Tool Beta Test 6.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Uni-Android Tool Beta Test 6.00 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Uni-Android Tool Beta Test 6.00 or simply click the Search field and type in "Uni-Android Tool Beta Test 6.00". If it exists on your system the Uni-Android Tool Beta Test 6.00 program will be found very quickly. After you select Uni-Android Tool Beta Test 6.00 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Uni-Android Tool Beta Test 6.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Uni-Android Tool Beta Test 6.00:
- The publisher is: www.gsm-india.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Uni-Android Tool Beta Test\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Uni-Android Tool Beta Test 6.00.
8. After uninstalling Uni-Android Tool Beta Test 6.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Uni-Android Tool Beta Test 6.00 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Uni-Android Tool Beta Test 6.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Uni-Android Tool Beta Test 6.00 by www.gsm-india.com from your PC, we are not saying that Uni-Android Tool Beta Test 6.00 by www.gsm-india.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Uni-Android Tool Beta Test 6.00 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:38:01.463