Understand is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Understand from your PCSciTools
. Go over here
where you can read more on SciTools. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\SciTools folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Understand is C:\Program Files\SciTools\Uninstall Understand.exe. understand.exe is the Understand's primary executable file and it takes around 37.30 MB (39109112 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Understand. They take 101.25 MB (106165348
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall Understand.exe (117.16 KB)
- almd.exe (210.49 KB)
- almdntconfig.exe (230.99 KB)
- almdservice.exe (214.99 KB)
- almdservicealt.exe (214.99 KB)
- almfree.exe (210.99 KB)
- almhostid.exe (212.49 KB)
- almstatus.exe (214.99 KB)
- almtest.exe (211.49 KB)
- crashlog.exe (1.12 MB)
- gvlayout.exe (1.42 MB)
- licenseserver.exe (2.68 MB)
- und.exe (20.88 MB)
- undcwork.exe (20.75 MB)
- understand.exe (37.30 MB)
- uperl.exe (5.39 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- buildspy.exe (3.00 MB)
- g++wrapper.exe (30.00 KB)
- gccwrapper.exe (30.00 KB)
This page is about Understand version 4.0.919
alone. For other Understand versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Understand is a program released by SciTools. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase Understand is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Understand from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Understand or simply click the Search field and type in "Understand". The Understand application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Understand in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Understand, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Understand.
8. After removing Understand, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Understand that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Understand with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Understand by SciTools from your PC, we are not saying that Understand by SciTools is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Understand supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 07:30:17.897