This page contains detailed information on how to remove Undercover (v1.1) for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Undercover (v1.1) from your systemdtp entertainment AG
. You can find out more on dtp entertainment AG or check for application updates here
. Usually the Undercover (v1.1) program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Undercover folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Undercover (v1.1)'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Undercover\unins000.exe. Operation Wintersonne.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.59 MB (1671168 bytes) on disk.
Undercover (v1.1) is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.26 MB (2365539
bytes) on disk:
- Operation Wintersonne.exe (1.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (678.10 KB)
This page is about Undercover (v1.1) version 1.1
Undercover (v1.1) is a program marketed by the software company dtp entertainment AG. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove Undercover (v1.1) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Undercover (v1.1) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Undercover (v1.1) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Undercover (v1.1)". If it exists on your system the Undercover (v1.1) application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Undercover (v1.1) in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Undercover (v1.1), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Undercover (v1.1).
8. After removing Undercover (v1.1), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Undercover (v1.1) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Undercover (v1.1) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Undercover (v1.1) by dtp entertainment AG from your PC, nor are we saying that Undercover (v1.1) by dtp entertainment AG is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Undercover (v1.1) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-12 20:34:22.417