Unchecky v0.3.5 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Unchecky v0.3.5 from your PCRaMMicHaeL
. Open here
where you can find out more on RaMMicHaeL. More details about Unchecky v0.3.5 can be found at http://unchecky.com/
. Unchecky v0.3.5 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Unchecky folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Unchecky v0.3.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Unchecky\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Unchecky v0.3.5's primary file takes about 1.49 MB (1562216 bytes) and is named Unchecky.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Unchecky v0.3.5. They occupy about 2.19 MB (2299296
bytes) on disk.
- Unchecky.exe (1.49 MB)
- uninstall.exe (218.60 KB)
- unchecky_bg.exe (392.60 KB)
- unchecky_svc.exe (108.60 KB)
The current page applies to Unchecky v0.3.5 version 0.3.5
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you are trying to remove Unchecky v0.3.5 from your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Unchecky v0.3.5's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unchecky
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unchecky\bin\icuid.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unchecky\bin\inject.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unchecky\bin\unchecky_bg.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unchecky\bin\unchecky_svc.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unchecky\Unchecky.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unchecky\uninstall.exe
Additional registry values that you should remove:
Unchecky v0.3.5 is an application released by RaMMicHaeL. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Unchecky v0.3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Unchecky v0.3.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Unchecky v0.3.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Unchecky v0.3.5". The Unchecky v0.3.5 program will be found very quickly. When you click Unchecky v0.3.5 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Unchecky v0.3.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unchecky v0.3.5:
- The software company is: http://unchecky.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Unchecky\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Unchecky v0.3.5.
8. After uninstalling Unchecky v0.3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Unchecky v0.3.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Unchecky v0.3.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Unchecky v0.3.5 by RaMMicHaeL from your PC, we are not saying that Unchecky v0.3.5 by RaMMicHaeL is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Unchecky v0.3.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:41:32.480