You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Unchecky v0.3.4 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Unchecky v0.3.4 from your systemRaMMicHaeL
. Check out here
where you can get more info on RaMMicHaeL. You can read more about on Unchecky v0.3.4 at http://unchecky.com/
. Unchecky v0.3.4 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Unchecky folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Unchecky v0.3.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Unchecky\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.49 MB (1565288 bytes) on disk and is called Unchecky.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Unchecky v0.3.4. They take 2.19 MB (2296736
bytes) on disk.
- Unchecky.exe (1.49 MB)
- uninstall.exe (215.10 KB)
- unchecky_bg.exe (390.60 KB)
- unchecky_svc.exe (108.60 KB)
The current web page applies to Unchecky v0.3.4 version 0.3.4
If you're planning to uninstall Unchecky v0.3.4 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Unchecky\Unchecky.exe
Unchecky v0.3.4 is a program marketed by the software company RaMMicHaeL. Some people try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall Unchecky v0.3.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Unchecky v0.3.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Unchecky v0.3.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Unchecky v0.3.4". If it is installed on your PC the Unchecky v0.3.4 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Unchecky v0.3.4 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Unchecky v0.3.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unchecky v0.3.4:
- The publisher is: http://unchecky.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Unchecky\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Unchecky v0.3.4.
8. After removing Unchecky v0.3.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Unchecky v0.3.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Unchecky v0.3.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Unchecky v0.3.4 by RaMMicHaeL from your computer, we are not saying that Unchecky v0.3.4 by RaMMicHaeL is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Unchecky v0.3.4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:49:41.710