UnPlugged-X Demo 2.1
UnPlugged-X Demo 2.1 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall UnPlugged-X Demo 2.1 from your systemVanDerLee
. You can read more on VanDerLee or check for application updates here
. More info about the software UnPlugged-X Demo 2.1 can be seen at http://www.vanderlee.com/
. UnPlugged-X Demo 2.1 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\UnPlugged-X Demo folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing UnPlugged-X Demo 2.1 is C:\Program Files\UnPlugged-X Demo\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. unins000.exe is the UnPlugged-X Demo 2.1's primary executable file and it takes around 1.15 MB (1209289 bytes) on disk.
UnPlugged-X Demo 2.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.15 MB (1209289
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of UnPlugged-X Demo 2.1.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove UnPlugged-X Demo 2.1:
- C:\Program Files\UnPlugged-X Demo
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\UnPlugged-X Demo\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\UnPlugged-X Demo\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\UnPlugged-X Demo\UnPlugged-X Demo\unplugged.8bf
- C:\Program Files\UnPlugged-X Demo\UnPlugged-X Demo\unplugged.chm
- C:\Program Files\UnPlugged-X Demo\UnPlugged-X Demo\unplugged.ctl
- C:\Program Files\UnPlugged-X Demo\UnPlugged-X Demo\unplugged.idx
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\UnPlugged-X Demo_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\VanDerLee\UnPlugged-X Demo 2.1.69
UnPlugged-X Demo 2.1 is an application by VanDerLee. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove UnPlugged-X Demo 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete UnPlugged-X Demo 2.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate UnPlugged-X Demo 2.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "UnPlugged-X Demo 2.1". If it is installed on your PC the UnPlugged-X Demo 2.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click UnPlugged-X Demo 2.1 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding UnPlugged-X Demo 2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UnPlugged-X Demo 2.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.vanderlee.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UnPlugged-X Demo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove UnPlugged-X Demo 2.1.
8. After removing UnPlugged-X Demo 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of UnPlugged-X Demo 2.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UnPlugged-X Demo 2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove UnPlugged-X Demo 2.1 by VanDerLee from your computer, we are not saying that UnPlugged-X Demo 2.1 by VanDerLee is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove UnPlugged-X Demo 2.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 18:16:53.330