UnLock Root Pro 3.41
UnLock Root Pro 3.41 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall UnLock Root Pro 3.41 from your systemUnlcokroot
. Open here
where you can get more info on Unlcokroot. Please open Unlcokroot.com
if you want to read more on UnLock Root Pro 3.41 on Unlcokroot's web page. UnLock Root Pro 3.41 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Unlockroot Pro directory, subject to the user's decision. UnLock Root Pro 3.41's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Unlockroot Pro\uninstunlockrootpro.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled unlockrootpro.exe and it has a size of 4.61 MB (4832256 bytes).
UnLock Root Pro 3.41 contains of the executables below. They take 5.58 MB (5852909
bytes) on disk.
- uninstunlockrootpro.exe (47.23 KB)
- unlockrootpro.exe (4.61 MB)
- adb.exe (796.00 KB)
- fastboot.exe (153.50 KB)
The current web page applies to UnLock Root Pro 3.41 version 3.41
UnLock Root Pro 3.41 is a program released by Unlcokroot. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase UnLock Root Pro 3.41 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove UnLock Root Pro 3.41 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find UnLock Root Pro 3.41 or simply click the Search field and type in "UnLock Root Pro 3.41". If it is installed on your PC the UnLock Root Pro 3.41 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select UnLock Root Pro 3.41 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about UnLock Root Pro 3.41, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UnLock Root Pro 3.41:
- The publisher is: Unlcokroot.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unlockroot Pro\uninstunlockrootpro.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove UnLock Root Pro 3.41.
8. After uninstalling UnLock Root Pro 3.41, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong UnLock Root Pro 3.41 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing UnLock Root Pro 3.41 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall UnLock Root Pro 3.41 by Unlcokroot from your PC, we are not saying that UnLock Root Pro 3.41 by Unlcokroot is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UnLock Root Pro 3.41 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:12:58.343