UnLock Root 2.30
UnLock Root 2.30 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall UnLock Root 2.30 from your computerUnLock Root
. You can read more on UnLock Root or check for application updates here
. More data about the software UnLock Root 2.30 can be found at http://www.unlockroot.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlockroot folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. UnLock Root 2.30's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlockroot\uninstunlockroot.exe. unlockroot.exe is the UnLock Root 2.30's primary executable file and it takes about 3.47 MB (3640624 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in UnLock Root 2.30. They take 4.19 MB (4389016
bytes) on disk.
- uninstunlockroot.exe (39.88 KB)
- unlockroot.exe (3.47 MB)
- DPInst.exe (531.97 KB)
- adb.exe (159.00 KB)
This page is about UnLock Root 2.30 version 2.30
UnLock Root 2.30 is a program marketed by UnLock Root. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall UnLock Root 2.30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall UnLock Root 2.30 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find UnLock Root 2.30 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UnLock Root 2.30". If it is installed on your PC the UnLock Root 2.30 app will be found automatically. When you click UnLock Root 2.30 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about UnLock Root 2.30, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UnLock Root 2.30:
- The software company is: http://www.unlockroot.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Unlockroot\uninstunlockroot.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove UnLock Root 2.30.
8. After uninstalling UnLock Root 2.30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of UnLock Root 2.30 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UnLock Root 2.30 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall UnLock Root 2.30 by UnLock Root from your computer, we are not saying that UnLock Root 2.30 by UnLock Root is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UnLock Root 2.30 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:33:30.927