UnLock Phone 1.3
This web page is about UnLock Phone 1.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall UnLock Phone 1.3 from your systemUnlockPhone
. You can find out more on UnlockPhone or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to UnLock Phone 1.3 at Unlockroot.com
. UnLock Phone 1.3 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UnlockPhone directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling UnLock Phone 1.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\UnlockPhone\uninstUnlockPhone.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. UnlockPhone.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.73 MB (2858496 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with UnLock Phone 1.3. They take about 12.44 MB (13048277
bytes) on disk.
- adbdrivershtcsony.exe (8.73 MB)
- uninstUnlockPhone.exe (63.25 KB)
- UnlockPhone.exe (2.73 MB)
- adb.exe (796.00 KB)
- fastboot.exe (153.50 KB)
The current web page applies to UnLock Phone 1.3 version 1.3
UnLock Phone 1.3 is an application marketed by the software company UnlockPhone. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove UnLock Phone 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase UnLock Phone 1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate UnLock Phone 1.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "UnLock Phone 1.3". If it exists on your system the UnLock Phone 1.3 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select UnLock Phone 1.3 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about UnLock Phone 1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UnLock Phone 1.3:
- The web site of the application is: Unlockroot.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\UnlockPhone\uninstUnlockPhone.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall UnLock Phone 1.3.
8. After uninstalling UnLock Phone 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of UnLock Phone 1.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing UnLock Phone 1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove UnLock Phone 1.3 by UnlockPhone from your PC, nor are we saying that UnLock Phone 1.3 by UnlockPhone is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove UnLock Phone 1.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-03 09:10:57.900