UnLock Flash 1.1
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall UnLock Flash 1.1 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall UnLock Flash 1.1 from your systemUnlockFlash
. You can find out more on UnlockFlash or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about UnLock Flash 1.1 at Unlockroot.com
. Usually the UnLock Flash 1.1 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\UnlockFlash directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling UnLock Flash 1.1 is C:\Program Files\UnlockFlash\uninstUnLockFlash.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. uninstUnLockFlash.exe is the UnLock Flash 1.1's primary executable file and it occupies around 63.24 KB (64760 bytes) on disk.
UnLock Flash 1.1 contains of the executables below. They take 12.85 MB (13478856
bytes) on disk.
- adbdriverssamsung.exe (11.87 MB)
- uninstUnLockFlash.exe (63.24 KB)
- adb.exe (796.00 KB)
- fastboot.exe (153.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of UnLock Flash 1.1.
UnLock Flash 1.1 is an application offered by UnlockFlash. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove UnLock Flash 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete UnLock Flash 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate UnLock Flash 1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "UnLock Flash 1.1". The UnLock Flash 1.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click UnLock Flash 1.1 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding UnLock Flash 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UnLock Flash 1.1:
- The web site of the application is: Unlockroot.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UnlockFlash\uninstUnLockFlash.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove UnLock Flash 1.1.
8. After removing UnLock Flash 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong UnLock Flash 1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UnLock Flash 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove UnLock Flash 1.1 by UnlockFlash from your PC, nor are we saying that UnLock Flash 1.1 by UnlockFlash is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove UnLock Flash 1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:12:58.333