UnCleaner is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall UnCleaner from your PCJosh Cell Softwares Corporation
. You can find out more on Josh Cell Softwares Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\UnCleaner folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove UnCleaner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\UnCleaner\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. UnCleaner's main file takes around 2.65 MB (2774528 bytes) and is named UnCleaner.exe.
The following executables are installed beside UnCleaner. They take about 5.11 MB (5357568
bytes) on disk.
- UnCleaner.exe (2.65 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.46 MB)
This web page is about UnCleaner version 1.7
alone. You can find below a few links to other UnCleaner releases:
If you are manually uninstalling UnCleaner we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
UnCleaner is an application released by the software company Josh Cell Softwares Corporation. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall UnCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall UnCleaner from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate UnCleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "UnCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the UnCleaner application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select UnCleaner in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about UnCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove UnCleaner.
8. After removing UnCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of UnCleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UnCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall UnCleaner by Josh Cell Softwares Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that UnCleaner by Josh Cell Softwares Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UnCleaner in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:21:09.887