Umuse is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Umuse from your PCUmuse Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Umuse Inc.. Umuse is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Umuse folder, subject to the user's decision. Umuse's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Umuse\Update.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 291.00 KB (297984 bytes) on disk and is titled umuse.exe.
The executable files below are part of Umuse. They take an average of 59.44 MB (62327808
bytes) on disk.
- umuse.exe (291.00 KB)
- squirrel.exe (2.31 MB)
- umuse.exe (54.41 MB)
- Jobber.exe (72.50 KB)
- Shortcut.exe (56.00 KB)
This page is about Umuse version 0.9.28
only. Click on the links below for other Umuse versions:
Umuse is a program marketed by the software company Umuse Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Umuse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Umuse from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Umuse or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Umuse". If it is installed on your PC the Umuse program will be found automatically. When you select Umuse in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Umuse, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Umuse.
8. After uninstalling Umuse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Umuse which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Umuse using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Umuse by Umuse Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Umuse by Umuse Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Umuse in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 18:13:33.177