You can find below detailed information on how to remove Ultracopier 18.104.22.168 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Ultracopier 22.214.171.124 from your PCUltracopier
. Further information on Ultracopier can be found here
. More information about Ultracopier 126.96.36.199 can be seen at http://ultracopier.first-world.info/
. Usually the Ultracopier 188.8.131.52 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Ultracopier folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Ultracopier 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files\Ultracopier\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 842.00 KB (862208 bytes) on disk and is labeled ultracopier.exe.
Ultracopier 220.127.116.11 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 889.37 KB (910710
bytes) on disk.
- ultracopier.exe (842.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (47.37 KB)
This data is about Ultracopier 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
Quite a few files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Ultracopier 126.96.36.199 from your computer.Directories left on disk:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ultracopier
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ultracopier\Ultracopier.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ultracopier\Uninstall.lnk
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-4189227629-636093802-394461902-1002\\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files\Ultracopier\Patch.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-4189227629-636093802-394461902-1002\\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files\Ultracopier\ultracopier.exe
Ultracopier 188.8.131.52 is a program by the software company Ultracopier. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Ultracopier 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Ultracopier 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ultracopier 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ultracopier 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the Ultracopier 126.96.36.199 program will be found automatically. When you select Ultracopier 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Ultracopier 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ultracopier 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the application is: http://ultracopier.first-world.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ultracopier\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ultracopier 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing Ultracopier 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ultracopier 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ultracopier 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ultracopier 184.108.40.206 by Ultracopier from your computer, we are not saying that Ultracopier 220.127.116.11 by Ultracopier is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Ultracopier 18.104.22.168 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 04:00:20.090