This info is about Ultracopier 184.108.40.206 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Ultracopier 220.127.116.11 from your systemUltracopier
. Additional info about Ultracopier can be seen here
. Click on http://ultracopier.first-world.info/
to get more facts about Ultracopier 18.104.22.168 on Ultracopier's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Ultracopier folder (same installation drive as Windows). Ultracopier 22.214.171.124's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Ultracopier\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled ultracopier.exe and it has a size of 1.04 MB (1089024 bytes).
Ultracopier 126.96.36.199 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.08 MB (1137549
bytes) on disk.
- ultracopier.exe (1.04 MB)
- uninst.exe (47.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Ultracopier 184.108.40.206.
When you're planning to uninstall Ultracopier 220.127.116.11 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Ultracopier 18.104.22.168 from your PC:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ultracopier
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ultracopier\Ultracopier.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ultracopier\Uninstall.lnk
Ultracopier 22.214.171.124 is an application by the software company Ultracopier. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase Ultracopier 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Ultracopier 188.8.131.52 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ultracopier 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ultracopier 220.127.116.11". If it is installed on your PC the Ultracopier 18.104.22.168 program will be found very quickly. After you click Ultracopier 22.214.171.124 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Ultracopier 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ultracopier 188.8.131.52:
- The publisher is: http://ultracopier.first-world.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ultracopier\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ultracopier 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing Ultracopier 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ultracopier 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ultracopier 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Ultracopier 126.96.36.199 by Ultracopier from your computer, nor are we saying that Ultracopier 188.8.131.52 by Ultracopier is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ultracopier 184.108.40.206 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 12:30:45.853