You can find on this page details on how to remove Ultracopier 126.96.36.199 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Ultracopier 188.8.131.52 from your systemUltracopier
. Open here
where you can get more info on Ultracopier. More information about the app Ultracopier 184.108.40.206 can be found at http://ultracopier.first-world.info/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Ultracopier folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Ultracopier 220.127.116.11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Ultracopier\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.04 MB (1089024 bytes) on disk and is named ultracopier.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Ultracopier 18.104.22.168. They take about 1.08 MB (1137549
bytes) on disk.
- ultracopier.exe (1.04 MB)
- uninst.exe (47.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Ultracopier 126.96.36.199.
Ultracopier 188.8.131.52 is a program released by the software company Ultracopier. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove Ultracopier 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Ultracopier 220.127.116.11 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ultracopier 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ultracopier 22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the Ultracopier 126.96.36.199 app will be found automatically. When you click Ultracopier 188.8.131.52 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Ultracopier 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ultracopier 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://ultracopier.first-world.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ultracopier\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ultracopier 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling Ultracopier 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ultracopier 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ultracopier 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ultracopier 184.108.40.206 by Ultracopier from your computer, nor are we saying that Ultracopier 220.127.116.11 by Ultracopier is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ultracopier 18.104.22.168 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 04:39:17.490