You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove UltraVnc for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall UltraVnc from your systemuvnc bvba
. You can find out more on uvnc bvba or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about UltraVnc can be seen at http://www.uvnc.com
. Usually the UltraVnc program is found in the C:\Program Files\uvnc bvba\UltraVNC folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove UltraVnc by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\uvnc bvba\UltraVNC\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. winvnc.exe is the UltraVnc's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.94 MB (2033912 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with UltraVnc. They take about 4.85 MB (5080512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MSLogonACL.exe (104.24 KB)
- setcad.exe (39.24 KB)
- setpasswd.exe (43.24 KB)
- testauth.exe (56.74 KB)
- unins000.exe (988.74 KB)
- uvnc_settings.exe (492.24 KB)
- vncviewer.exe (1.22 MB)
- winvnc.exe (1.94 MB)
The current web page applies to UltraVnc version 1.1.7
only. Click on the links below for other UltraVnc versions:
...click to view all...
UltraVnc is a program released by the software company uvnc bvba. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall UltraVnc is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove UltraVnc from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate UltraVnc or simply activate the Search field and type in "UltraVnc". If it is installed on your PC the UltraVnc application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select UltraVnc in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding UltraVnc, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UltraVnc:
- The publisher is: http://www.uvnc.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\uvnc bvba\UltraVNC\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove UltraVnc.
8. After uninstalling UltraVnc, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of UltraVnc which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UltraVnc with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall UltraVnc by uvnc bvba from your computer, we are not saying that UltraVnc by uvnc bvba is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall UltraVnc supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 04:37:15.407