UltraVnc is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall UltraVnc from your computeruvnc bvba
. Further information on uvnc bvba can be found here
. Click on http://www.uvnc.com
to get more facts about UltraVnc on uvnc bvba's website. Usually the UltraVnc application is installed in the C:\Program Files\uvnc bvba\UltraVNC folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for UltraVnc is C:\Program Files\uvnc bvba\UltraVNC\unins000.exe. UltraVnc's primary file takes around 1.53 MB (1606424 bytes) and its name is vncviewer.exe.
The executables below are part of UltraVnc. They occupy an average of 5.13 MB (5378240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MSLogonACL.exe (121.27 KB)
- setcad.exe (38.27 KB)
- setpasswd.exe (44.27 KB)
- testauth.exe (64.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (982.77 KB)
- uvnc_settings.exe (537.27 KB)
- vncviewer.exe (1.53 MB)
- winvnc.exe (1.85 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of UltraVnc. Click on the links below for other UltraVnc versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you are trying to remove UltraVnc from your computer.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
UltraVnc is a program released by the software company uvnc bvba. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall UltraVnc is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall UltraVnc from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find UltraVnc or simply activate the Search field and type in "UltraVnc". The UltraVnc program will be found automatically. After you select UltraVnc in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about UltraVnc, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UltraVnc:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.uvnc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\uvnc bvba\UltraVNC\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall UltraVnc.
8. After uninstalling UltraVnc, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of UltraVnc which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UltraVnc using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove UltraVnc by uvnc bvba from your PC, we are not saying that UltraVnc by uvnc bvba is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove UltraVnc in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:24:06.857