This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall UltraStar Deluxe for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall UltraStar Deluxe from your PCUSDX Team
. You can find out more on USDX Team or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ultrastardeluxe.org
to get more data about UltraStar Deluxe on USDX Team's website. UltraStar Deluxe is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraStar Deluxe folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. UltraStar Deluxe's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraStar Deluxe\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called ultrastardx.exe and its approximative size is 1.14 MB (1194496 bytes).
The executables below are part of UltraStar Deluxe. They occupy about 1.40 MB (1467303
bytes) on disk.
- ultrastardx.exe (1.14 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (266.41 KB)
This info is about UltraStar Deluxe version 1.1
alone. For other UltraStar Deluxe versions please click below:
If you are manually uninstalling UltraStar Deluxe we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\UltraStar Deluxe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\UltraStar Deluxe\UltraStar Deluxe
UltraStar Deluxe is an application offered by USDX Team. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase UltraStar Deluxe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove UltraStar Deluxe from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate UltraStar Deluxe or simply activate the Search field and type in "UltraStar Deluxe". If it exists on your system the UltraStar Deluxe program will be found automatically. After you select UltraStar Deluxe in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about UltraStar Deluxe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UltraStar Deluxe:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ultrastardeluxe.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraStar Deluxe\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove UltraStar Deluxe.
8. After removing UltraStar Deluxe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong UltraStar Deluxe that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UltraStar Deluxe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall UltraStar Deluxe by USDX Team from your computer, nor are we saying that UltraStar Deluxe by USDX Team is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UltraStar Deluxe supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:05:57.593