This web page contains complete information on how to remove UltraSentry for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall UltraSentry from your systemIDM Computer Solutions
. Take a look here
for more info on IDM Computer Solutions. More information about UltraSentry can be seen at http://www.ultrasentry.com
. Usually the UltraSentry application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IDM Computer Solutions\UltraSentry directory, depending on the user's option during install. UltraSentry's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\IDM Computer Solutions\UltraSentry\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled us.exe and it has a size of 808.00 KB (827392 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside UltraSentry. They take about 3.22 MB (3374570
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (1.85 MB)
- us.exe (808.00 KB)
- US_SysService.exe (596.00 KB)
The current page applies to UltraSentry version 4.00
alone. You can find here a few links to other UltraSentry releases:
UltraSentry is a program by the software company IDM Computer Solutions. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase UltraSentry is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove UltraSentry with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find UltraSentry or simply activate the Search field and type in "UltraSentry". If it is installed on your PC the UltraSentry application will be found very quickly. When you click UltraSentry in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding UltraSentry, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UltraSentry:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ultrasentry.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IDM Computer Solutions\UltraSentry\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove UltraSentry.
8. After uninstalling UltraSentry, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of UltraSentry that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing UltraSentry with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove UltraSentry by IDM Computer Solutions from your computer, nor are we saying that UltraSentry by IDM Computer Solutions is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove UltraSentry supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 16:05:49.927