UltraMixer 5.1.4 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall UltraMixer 5.1.4 from your computerOneXip GmbH
. More information on OneXip GmbH can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ultramixer.com
if you want to read more on UltraMixer 5.1.4 on OneXip GmbH's page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\UltraMixer5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\UltraMixer5\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove UltraMixer 5.1.4. The application's main executable file is titled UltraMixer.exe and it has a size of 193.00 KB (197632 bytes).
UltraMixer 5.1.4 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.07 MB (3221009
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- JukeBox.exe (193.00 KB)
- LogReporter.exe (193.00 KB)
- UltraMixer.exe (193.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.56 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (202.06 KB)
- javacpl.exe (77.56 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (309.56 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (100.56 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.06 KB)
- klist.exe (16.06 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.06 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.06 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.06 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.06 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (67.06 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.56 KB)
The current web page applies to UltraMixer 5.1.4 version 5.1.4
UltraMixer 5.1.4 is a program released by OneXip GmbH. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase UltraMixer 5.1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove UltraMixer 5.1.4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate UltraMixer 5.1.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UltraMixer 5.1.4". The UltraMixer 5.1.4 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click UltraMixer 5.1.4 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding UltraMixer 5.1.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UltraMixer 5.1.4:
- The publisher is: http://www.ultramixer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UltraMixer5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall UltraMixer 5.1.4.
8. After removing UltraMixer 5.1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong UltraMixer 5.1.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling UltraMixer 5.1.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall UltraMixer 5.1.4 by OneXip GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that UltraMixer 5.1.4 by OneXip GmbH is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall UltraMixer 5.1.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 16:24:00.717