UltraISO Premium V9.61
This web page is about UltraISO Premium V9.61 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\UltraISO directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for UltraISO Premium V9.61 is "C:\Program Files\UltraISO\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 1.41 MB (1473784 bytes) on disk and is titled UltraISO.exe. How to uninstall UltraISO Premium V9.61 from your computer
UltraISO Premium V9.61 is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.18 MB (2285904
bytes) on disk:
- UltraISO.exe (1.41 MB)
- unins000.exe (770.84 KB)
- bootpart.exe (22.24 KB)
The current page applies to UltraISO Premium V9.61 version 9.61
If you are manually uninstalling UltraISO Premium V9.61 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase UltraISO Premium V9.61 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase UltraISO Premium V9.61 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate UltraISO Premium V9.61 or simply activate the Search field and type in "UltraISO Premium V9.61". If it exists on your system the UltraISO Premium V9.61 application will be found automatically. When you select UltraISO Premium V9.61 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about UltraISO Premium V9.61, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall UltraISO Premium V9.61.
8. After uninstalling UltraISO Premium V9.61, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of UltraISO Premium V9.61 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing UltraISO Premium V9.61 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130