UltraEdit version 17.30
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall UltraEdit version 17.30 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall UltraEdit version 17.30 from your systemCopyright (C) 1994-2011 IDM Computer Solutions, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Copyright (C) 1994-2011 IDM Computer Solutions, Inc.. More details about the program UltraEdit version 17.30 can be seen at http://www.ultraedit.com/
. UltraEdit version 17.30 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IDM Computer Solutions\UltraEdit folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove UltraEdit version 17.30 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\IDM Computer Solutions\UltraEdit\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. UltraEdit version 17.30's main file takes about 10.83 MB (11356944 bytes) and is called uedit32.exe.
The executables below are part of UltraEdit version 17.30. They occupy an average of 13.04 MB (13675237
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uedit32.exe (10.83 MB)
- UEDOS32.EXE (49.50 KB)
- uehh.exe (8.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.46 KB)
- update.exe (1.75 MB)
- astyle.exe (116.00 KB)
- ctags.exe (196.00 KB)
- xmllint.exe (35.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.30
of UltraEdit version 17.30.
UltraEdit version 17.30 is an application offered by the software company Copyright (C) 1994-2011 IDM Computer Solutions, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove UltraEdit version 17.30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase UltraEdit version 17.30 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate UltraEdit version 17.30 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UltraEdit version 17.30". If it is installed on your PC the UltraEdit version 17.30 app will be found automatically. After you select UltraEdit version 17.30 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding UltraEdit version 17.30, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UltraEdit version 17.30:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ultraedit.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\IDM Computer Solutions\UltraEdit\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove UltraEdit version 17.30.
8. After uninstalling UltraEdit version 17.30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of UltraEdit version 17.30 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing UltraEdit version 17.30 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall UltraEdit version 17.30 by Copyright (C) 1994-2011 IDM Computer Solutions, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that UltraEdit version 17.30 by Copyright (C) 1994-2011 IDM Computer Solutions, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall UltraEdit version 17.30 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130