This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall UltraEdit for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall UltraEdit from your systemIDM Computer Solutions, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on IDM Computer Solutions, Inc.. Click on http://www.ultraedit.com
to get more information about UltraEdit on IDM Computer Solutions, Inc.'s website. Usually the UltraEdit program is placed in the C:\Program Files\IDM Computer Solutions\UltraEdit directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\IDM Computer Solutions\UltraEdit\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall UltraEdit. The application's main executable file has a size of 27.13 MB (28443304 bytes) on disk and is named uedit64.exe.
The executable files below are part of UltraEdit. They take an average of 65.73 MB (68925032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- idmcl.exe (3.26 MB)
- uedit64.exe (27.13 MB)
- UEDOS32.exe (76.66 KB)
- uehh.exe (71.16 KB)
- uninstall.exe (4.94 MB)
- update.exe (5.78 MB)
- xmllint.exe (1.22 MB)
- astyle.exe (446.66 KB)
- ctags.exe (201.16 KB)
- sort.exe (101.19 KB)
- ucl.exe (19.47 MB)
- IDMInstallHelper.exe (3.07 MB)
The current page applies to UltraEdit version 126.96.36.199
only. For more UltraEdit versions please click below:
...click to view all...
UltraEdit is an application offered by IDM Computer Solutions, Inc.. Some users decide to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase UltraEdit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase UltraEdit from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate UltraEdit or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UltraEdit". If it is installed on your PC the UltraEdit app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click UltraEdit in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding UltraEdit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UltraEdit:
- The software company is: http://www.ultraedit.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\IDM Computer Solutions\UltraEdit\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove UltraEdit.
8. After uninstalling UltraEdit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of UltraEdit that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UltraEdit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove UltraEdit by IDM Computer Solutions, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that UltraEdit by IDM Computer Solutions, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove UltraEdit in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 07:12:43.747